One SouthCoast CEO Roundtable
It’s lonely at the top! Are you looking for an opportunity to connect with other CEOs in the South Coast and talk about business issues? Are you craving a small network of peers that you can turn to for on-going, confidential advice on increasing profitability, succession planning, leadership, employee management, marketing, and the many other issues that you deal with on a daily basis?
The goal of the SouthCoast CEO Roundtable is to facilitate valuable, confidential, peer-to-peer advice and networking among local CEOs that will help them grow their businesses. This program was developed in partnership by The One SouthCoast Chamber of Commerce, Mass Small Business Development Center Network and the Mass Manufacturing Extension Partnership, who will also serve as resources for the CEOs to attain the information and resources that they need.
How it works?
One SouthCoast CEO Roundtable is modeled on similar CEO peer-to-peer groups operating successfully throughout the country, but customized for medium sized businesses in our region. The group will be limited to 8-12 CEOs, presidents or primary decision makers from non-competing companies. Members of the roundtable will meet monthly to seek and provide business advice, and help each other improve the quality of their business decisions. The meetings are controlled by participants. Participating CEOs decide on the agenda for the meetings, structure, the location and time of the monthly meetings and even who should be allowed into group. No competitors are permitted within the group. Professional facilitators will help keep the meetings on track, assist in guiding the discussions and finding outside speakers when the group wants to bring in outside experts for advice on an issue. The CEO Roundtable program is not intended to provide sales leads. Participating CEOs should:
- Lead companies with minimum sales revenues of approximately $500,000 and a maximum of approximately $10,000,000.
- Lead companies located within the SouthCoast area that employ a minimum of four employees.
- Come from established companies, with a minimum of two years of operation.
- Commit to regularly attend the meetings.
- Agree to be honest and accountable to the group.
The process of being accepted for this group will be selective (only those that could truly benefit will be selected.)
Why meet with other CEOs
The benefits of belonging to the One SouthCoast CEO Group include:
- Exposure to a group of like CEOs who can grow to become trusted advisors, friends and teachers, an alternative form of executive development via frank, honest advice about best practices.
- Access to information on a variety of topics integral to managing your company from experts and thought leaders.
- Confidential insight and outside perspective on your management decisions and decision making.
For more information, please contact One SouthCoast; the Mass Small Business Development Center at (508) 673.9783; or the Mass Manufacturing Extension Partnership at (617) 823.1178.