SouthCoast Young Professional Network
Are you a young professional between the ages of 21-39? The One SouthCoast Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you to participate in the SouthCoast Young Professionals Network, a young professionals organization that serves the SouthCoast region!
This group was created by young professionals for young professionals. Our programs include a mix of social events and professional and business development events. Take a look at the event calendar on this website to see when our next event will be held.
To work with local and regional leaders, Chamber members and other young professionals groups to attract and retain young talent in the SouthCoast region while also establishing our next generation of business and community leaders.
- Focus on attracting and retaining young talent in the SouthCoast
- Develop, enable and educate the SouthCoast’s next generation of leadership
- Work to make the SouthCoast an attractive place for diverse young professionals and entrepreneurs to live, work and play
- Engage young professionals in the SouthCoast community
- Serve as a voice for this demographic in the community
- Help connect young professionals with The One SouthCoast Chamber of Commerce for advice, direction and council